2. Information Collection and Use
EZinTouch collects personally identifiable information when you register as a EZinTouch client.
When you register with EZinTouch, we ask for your name, e-mail address, city, state/province, and country, as well as other optional information. Once you register with EZinTouch and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
EZinTouch also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, EZinTouch cookie information and the page you requested.
EZinTouch uses information for three general purposes: to customize the information/content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services, and to contact you when you request it.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
EZinTouch will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
EZinTouch may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
* We have your consent to share the information;
* We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
* We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
* We find that your actions on our web sites violate the our Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific services.
EZinTouch may set and access EZinTouch cookies on your computer, used to identify your member account and to allow for the proper functioning of the EZinTouch web site and accompanying services.
5. Editing your Information and Settings
As a member, EZinTouch gives you the ability to edit your Information and Settings at any time, including your email addres used to send your correspondence.
EZinTouch may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting an announcement on our home page.